Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 21:05:29 UTC

Bit of an oops on branch renames

In case anyone is wondering why the last slew of commits looked
familiar its cause I did branch renames on repos not in my main
development clone. I definitely forgot to do a git fetch on a couple
of them. I ended up just resurrecting the hashes and pushing them back
in. I audited all repos to make sure I got them all.

It was all my own work but I'm pointing it out in case people need to
`git clean -ffxd && ./configure` on their 1843-feature-bigcouch
branch.