Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/15 11:53:47 UTC

RE: How to invoke webservice with jca bindings/operations?

Hello,

is this possible to invoke external HTTP SOAP web service call (remote
or local host) and propagate transaction using axis?

> Jun 8, 2009 8:19 pm
> I have a wsdl with jca operations/bindings. I generated the stubs using wsdl2java. How do I invoke a webservice with jca operations/bindings using axis ?
> Thanks, -raghav

Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com/

Re: How to invoke webservice with jca bindings/operations?

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 15 June 2010 12:13, Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found something like this:
> http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/ws-at--how_to_use.html
>
> It seems to do what I need.
> But the problem is there's no source for it
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/trunk/ is empty).
> Do you know where it left?

OK, found it (sorry for trouble):
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/kandula/trunk/

> On 15 June 2010 11:53, Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> is this possible to invoke external HTTP SOAP web service call (remote
>> or local host) and propagate transaction using axis?
>>
>>> Jun 8, 2009 8:19 pm
>>> I have a wsdl with jca operations/bindings. I generated the stubs using wsdl2java. How do I invoke a webservice with jca operations/bindings using axis ?
>>> Thanks, -raghav
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Rafał Rusin
>> http://rrusin.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Rafał Rusin
> http://rrusin.blogspot.com/

Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com/

Re: How to invoke webservice with jca bindings/operations?

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com>.
I found something like this:
http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/ws-at--how_to_use.html

It seems to do what I need.
But the problem is there's no source for it
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/trunk/ is empty).
Do you know where it left?

On 15 June 2010 11:53, Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is this possible to invoke external HTTP SOAP web service call (remote
> or local host) and propagate transaction using axis?
>
>> Jun 8, 2009 8:19 pm
>> I have a wsdl with jca operations/bindings. I generated the stubs using wsdl2java. How do I invoke a webservice with jca operations/bindings using axis ?
>> Thanks, -raghav
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rafał Rusin