Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/17 22:30:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Chia-Ping Tsai

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Chia-Ping Tsai
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project. We
appreciate all of his contributions thus far and look forward
to his continued involvement.

Congratulation and welcome Chia-Ping Tsai!

-Anoop-

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Chia-Ping Tsai

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Chia-Ping!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Chia-Ping Tsai

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Welcome aboard Chia-Ping Tsai!
St.Ack

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Chia-Ping!

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by 宾莉金 or binlijin <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Chia-Ping Tsai

Posted by Phil Yang <ya...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Enis

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:16 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!!

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Chia-Ping!