Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 12:18:58 UTC

New language

On last weeks chat everyone seemed to be +1 to implementing the config
syntax that Sanjiva and Asankha proposed. But we've lost the chat log (I
think!).

So can we have a vote? I'm +1.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: New language

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
The chat log has been posted now, but for the record: +1

Re: New language

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Saminda