Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/02 01:59:08 UTC

Re: [t5] Contributed master dispatcher not dispatching root url requests

That looks good to me; the question is where this module class lives
and is it being loaded?

I.e. if you created a library to contain this module, that libarie's
module may not be loaded. Look at the startup output in the console
(in 5.1) to see which modules are being loaded and check the
documentation to choose the right way to ensure your module is being
loaded.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:09 PM, zack1403 <za...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hey guys I'm still having this issue.  Am I implementing my dispatcher
> incorrectly?
>
> The code below works for every page but the root url
> (http://localhost/mycontext/):
>
> public void contributeMasterDispatcher(OrderedConfiguration<Dispatcher>
> configuration) {
>        configuration.addInstance("AuthDispatcher", AuthDispatcher.class,
> "before:*");
>    }

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos

Re: [t5] Contributed master dispatcher not dispatching root url requests

Posted by zack1403 <za...@gmail.com>.
I am using 5.1.0.5.  My class is under the services package in the same place
as my app module. I added a breakpoint in my AuthDispatcher that the app
stops at for every page except the root.  If I go to the start page
(http://localhost/mycontext/start), the breakpoint is called.

I bound the dispatcher as if it were a service to see if that makes a
difference and it shows up as defined on startup but with the same behavior.

Thanks,
Zack