Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by James Bates <ja...@amplexor.com> on 2002/07/30 17:25:49 UTC

Back again

Hi I'm back again after a long series of activities totally outside of Xindice...

Just downloaded latest CVS and XML-RPC is now fully operational I notice. However,
international character support is once again broken... Anyone have an idea why this might be?

James

Re: Back again

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
On Tuesday, July 30, 2002, at 08:25  AM, James Bates wrote:

> Hi I'm back again after a long series of activities totally outside of
> Xindice...

Very glad to see you back. :-)

> Just downloaded latest CVS and XML-RPC is now fully operational I notice.
>  However,
> international character support is once again broken... Anyone have an
> idea why this might be?

I suspect the servlet is the problem. I threw it together really quickly
just to get something working and I haven't had time to go back and
actually finish it. I'm pretty sure I left out the setting UTF-8 part.

> James

Kimbro Staken
Java and XML Software, Consulting and Writing http://www.xmldatabases.org/
Apache Xindice native XML database http://xml.apache.org/xindice