Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/19 16:22:45 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.4

The vote passes with:
[10] +1 (joed, bvahdat, joed, cschneider, cmueller, raulk, janstey,
dkulp, ningjiang, hadrian)
[1] +1 - non-binding (ceposta)
[0] -1

I will proceed with publishing the artifacts today and make public
announcement of the release tomorrow, after the mirrors sync up.

Many thanks to all contributors,
Hadrian

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.4

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Yes, working on it.
Hadrian

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.