Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2021/01/31 07:45:19 UTC

[VOTE][CANCEL] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Core version 0.4.4

During further tests we found a regression in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-10088 .

So I cancel the vote. I will create a new release candidate with the fix
and call a new vote.

Christian

Am Di., 26. Jan. 2021 um 14:06 Uhr schrieb Christian Schneider <
chris@die-schneider.net>:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 11 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346959
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2401/

> signatures:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh [YOUR REPOSITORY ID] /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> --
>
> Here is my
> +1
>
> --