Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2018/05/02 06:23:47 UTC

Re: Order by descending/ascending

On 30/04/2018 23:26, PeeDub wrote:
> OK, I updated the jdbc driver (had to do it by writing a wget download
> command rather than using apt-get) and Syncope to 2.0.8, and I'm still
> getting the error.

I would have expected that: I suggested to upgrade the JDBC driver *and*
PostgreSQL itself: the version you are using is extremely old.

You can download the Ubuntu packages for 9.6 from

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ubuntu/

HTH
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Order by descending/ascending

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 03/05/2018 17:00, PeeDub wrote:
> OK, done.
>
> Issue is here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1308

Thanks.
Regards.

Posted by PeeDub <pf...@greenarrowlabs.com>.
OK, done.

Issue is here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1308

-----
Paul Fullbright
--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Order by descending/ascending

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 02/05/2018 18:19, PeeDub wrote:
> OK, that was the problem. Our Postgres was *TOO* new. I downgraded to 9.6 and
> it works.

Ah ok, now I see.

> You might check out running on Postgres 10.3.

Sure, I will run the whole test suite against the latest PostgreSQL 10: would you mind opening an issue on JIRA about the problem you have found?

Regards.

Posted by PeeDub <pf...@greenarrowlabs.com>.
We are already using the very latest postgres: 10.3. This is coming from the
official dockerhub image.

-----
Paul Fullbright
--