Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/08/14 17:40:37 UTC

Confluence is currently not editable by anyone other than committers!

Mentors, Fellow Committers,
I'd like to open our Apache CWiki to be edited by anyone. It appears that
only committers can edit these pages currently, which defeats of purpose of
crowdsourcing documentation creation.

When we used GitHub for documentation, anyone with a GH account could add
documentation.

How do we do that? Do we need to open an infra ticket or is there a way
within Confluence?

-s

Re: Confluence is currently not editable by anyone other than committers!

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Hi All!

I have granted all CWiki users access to our Apache Airflow Wiki! The goal
of the wiki is to put documentation, best practices, etc... in the hands of
the community and not solely in the hands of the PPMC/Committers. Please
use it to share your ideas, designs, best practices, etc...

[image: Inline image 2]

-s