Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "King, Leon C" <le...@verizonbusiness.com> on 2008/05/21 16:55:02 UTC

Maven newbie question

Hi All,
	I have a question regarding the use of cvs and maven.   I'm
converting from Ant builds to maven.  All of my source code is currently
checked into a CVS repository.    How do I create a Maven project using
code checked out from cvs?  Are there any examples using m2eclipse?

Thanks,

Leon

RE: Maven newbie question

Posted by "King, Leon C" <le...@verizonbusiness.com>.