Posted to users@camel.apache.org by hzerbes <ze...@atos.net> on 2015/08/06 14:13:14 UTC

Nested routeContexts

Hi together,

I need to have a route which calls another route via direct which itself
calls another nested route via direct. Is that possible? I always get an
exception when deploying my bundle:
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid
content was found starting with element 'routeContextRef'. One of
'{"http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint":route}' is expected.

The reference from the main route to the subroute works (worked before).

Isn't it possible to nest routes?
I am working with Camel 2.15.1 (OSGi/blueprint)

Thank you in advance!

Re: Nested routeContexts

Posted by hzerbes <ze...@atos.net>.
Problem is resolved!

I had to move all dataformats and exception handling to the main route.
So, it is possible to nest routes.