Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by William Tam <em...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/07 00:52:29 UTC

[HEADS UP] Camel-cxf component in Camel 2.3 will require CXF 2.2.8

I just want to point it out (as noted in the release wiki page).  As the
result of CAMEL-2614, we has eliminated custom CXF interceptors that
parse message in PAYLOAD mode will require CXF 2.2.8.  However, other
modes (POJO and MESSAGE) are unaffected (they will not require CXF 2.2.8).

Thanks,
William

Re: [HEADS UP] Camel-cxf component in Camel 2.3 will require CXF 2.2.8

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I also updated the OSGi meta data of camel-cxf for this requirement.

Willem