Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ganey, Todd" <ga...@dshs.wa.gov> on 2002/06/05 17:03:44 UTC

HOW TO REMOVE YOURSELF

Other users cannot remove you from the list.  You will have to do this
yourself.

>From the address that you are receiving the mail from this list on.

If this does not work perhaps that would be useful information.  The way to
unsubscribe from most mailing lists is generally provided at the bottom of
the
email from the mailing list.  In the future if you get email from places you
don't want, please try
looking at the bottom for this information instead of spamming the people
just as I am sure
you are feeling spammed.  Doing it yourself is quicker for you.

HTH,
Todd Ganey

Posted by Steve <st...@yahoo.com>.
If she has an autoresponder set up to bounce mail from this list what makes you
think she is reading your instructions?

This mailing list is to big for its own good.

Its time for comp.lang.java.server-side

Steve