Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Paterline, David L." <pa...@westinghouse.com> on 2006/12/14 22:34:24 UTC

Question about formatting PDF output (Was: Bookmarklets: Quick al ternative to Forrestbar for debugging F orrest 0.7-sites)

Hello -

Sorry for the inappropriate subject in my original post. Maybe the new
subject might catch someone's eye.

I'm having trouble with the PDF files generated by Forrest 0.7.

The PDF files generated for my site are very poorly formatted, without
margins on either side of the pages. Therefore, all the content stretches
from the left physical edge of the page to the right physical edge.

Also, within a table where table entries have links, the link text is
printed within parentheses along with the displayed text.

As far as I know, I have not made any conscious modifications to the way
PDFs are generated, other than to turn the generation on.

Has anyone else seen problems like this? Can someone point me to
documentation which may help me correct this? Where is the formatting and
appearance of PDFs controlled?

Thank you.

-
David L. Paterline
Principal Engineer
Westinghouse Electric Company
Nuclear Fuel Engineering
Engineering Computing
paterldl@westinghouse.com
PH: 412-374-2286
FX: 412-374-2284

Re: Question about formatting PDF output (Was: Bookmarklets: Quick al ternative to Forrestbar for debugging F orrest 0.7-sites)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Paterline, David L. wrote:
> Hello -
>
> Sorry for the inappropriate subject in my original post. Maybe the new
> subject might catch someone's eye.

Thorsten already replied to your original post, renaming the subject as
appropriate. Please see that reply.

Ross