Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Abby Wang <in...@gytrademark.com> on 2013/07/25 09:48:16 UTC

Notice of Internet Intellectual Property

Dear Manager,
(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO,Thanks)
This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration in China. We received an application from kenya Ltd on July 22nd, 2013. They want to register "spoon" as their internet keyword and China/Asia (CN/ASIA) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflicts with your company. In order to deal with this matter better, so we send you email and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?.
Best Regards,
Abby Wang

General Manager
Anhui Office (Head Office)
Registration Department Manager
Room 1008 Shenhui Building
Haitian Road, Huli Anhui, China
Office:  +86 0553 4994789
Fax:     +86 0553 4994789
web:  www.yg-network.org

RE: Notice of Internet Intellectual Property

Posted by Margo Powell <ma...@msn.com>.
Don't believe it is legit - I got it at my personal email address.
http://blog.dynamoo.com/2012/08/yg-networkorg-keyya-ltd-domain-scam.html

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.
>OK, I'll know to reject these in the future.

Thanks for the extra care in forwarding it onto me though. Regardless of the nature of the message, the thought is appreciated.

Mike

RE: Notice of Internet Intellectual Property

Posted by Bill Turner <Bi...@firstpac.com>.
Ya gotta be careful with sarcasm - people have enough trouble catching it face-to-face, but in emails it's even worse...

(Just an FYI, I did catch it and laughed, so it wasn't totally lost on the masses.)

Bill Turner
Enterprise Software Engineer
First Pacific Corporation
(503) 588-1411 ext. 2303
billt@firstpac.com
Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, I'll know to reject these in the future.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Notice of Internet Intellectual Property

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Flex&Java Developer <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.