Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eddy Fras <ef...@softeam.fr> on 2003/07/01 17:44:10 UTC

Pipelines and error handling

Hi,

I have a problem with Cocoon 2.0.4 and error handling in a homemade
Transformer.
I declared an error-handler in my sitemap and when a SAX exception is thrown
in the transformer, the handler applies a specific XSL stylesheet on the
generated error code.
The problem is that when the error occurs, the transformer may have begun to
send SAX events into the pipeline to the next component.
If this is not the case, everything is fine.
If this is the case, the error message is displayed but the browser does not
close the connection and is still waiting for something.

Do I have to explicitely stop the current pipeline before starting the error
pipeline ?

Thanks for your help,

Eddy