Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Amit Pandey <am...@techblue.co.uk> on 2007/09/18 07:41:56 UTC

'Premature end of file' Error

Hello,

I am working on a static lenya siie.When I go to authoring and try to
open kupu editor, it shows an error which is : 'premature end of file'
and gives the location of error as the '/authoring/index-en.xml'. Can
anyone please help what is the reason for the error and how it can be
corrected?

Thanks & regards
Amit Pandey

Re: 'Premature end of file' Error

Posted by so...@apache.org.
"premature end of file" usually means an XML document ended without
closing every element.

Check the contents of index-en.xml.  Try loading the file in a
browser; modern browsers usually identify where XML is invalid.

solprovider