Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/31 10:34:04 UTC

Interpreter maintenance

Hello,

I'm currently working with several contributors about the issue of what
interpreters we will focus on.

My plan is to minimize the number of interpreters and focus on managing it
very actively so the first step is to remove outdated and less active
interpreters. Please check the status and let us know if you really want to
keep some interpreters. We will keep them updated as much as possible so
please update the version and the usage. Please take a look into it.

Here is the reference:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/Interpreter+Maintenance

Regards,
Jongyoul Lee

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Interpreter maintenance

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrea,

I don't have any concrete plan for Neo4j yet but some contributors already
submitted the PR to remove ksql interpreter. If there's no plan to maintain
ksql interpreter by some contributors, I guess it would be better to remove
it and revert if it's necessary.

By the way, thank you for the update about the Neo4j interpreter. We will
remain it as it is.

Best regards,
Jongyoul

2022년 7월 31일 (일) 오후 8:51, Andrea Santurbano <sa...@gmail.com>님이 작성: