Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by V K <vk...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/29 21:34:13 UTC

Lucene

Is any one using Lucene as a search engine with in slide? If so, it would be great if some one can provide some guidance about setting it up.

I tried uncommenting the contentindexer in Domain.xml but indexpath is null inside the code.

Is there any fix for this?

VK

Yahoo! for Good

Re: Lucene

Posted by orazioler <or...@virgilio.it>.
I've tried to use lucene following instruction of wiki but i had to download
slide from cvs(i've downloaded and compiled, made a jar that i substituted
slide-kernel.jar ) to cofigure it! In fact in current version indexer are
not yet supported. About eclipse you have to pay attention to version; i
failed with 3.1 but with 3.0 i get to obtain CVS.

Ler Orazio