Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org> on 2014/07/16 18:13:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

With the recent resolution of CLIMATE-342 [1] I think we're at a good place
for a release (and our first one as a TLP)! We have almost 140 issues
resolved for 0.4 at the moment so we've definitely made a lot of progress
that we should get out there in an official release. We do have one blocker
still up (CLIMATE-421 [2]) but I don't think it's critical enough to hold
up a much needed release.

Thoughts?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-342
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-421

-- Joyce

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Go for it!

#gitpush

-- Joyce

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

Posted by "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Paul,

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

Posted by "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

Posted by "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 who's the release manager?

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.4 Release

Posted by Cameron Goodale <go...@apache.org>.
Mike,

I agree that we are due for a release. A lot of improvements have been made
thus far and a release makes good sense.

Thanks for starting the discussion.

Cameron