Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net> on 2009/06/17 08:09:38 UTC

ODE Axis2

Hi All,

I am new in working with ODE. SO first of all I studied how the ODE Management API is deployed as a web service a startup of ODE. After that I write a small Web service (return hello with the name it got as input) and try to deploy it in the same way as ManagementService. Attached you get the files(CHello.java, HelloWebService, Hello.wsdl and the adapted ODEServer) I wrote. Unfortunatly I got the following error: A service with the CHello name already exits in the system. You can also see the output of the Tomcat in the ODE_Error.pdf file.
I use ODE source 1.3.2 and Tomcat 6.0.20

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Pascal.

Re: ODE Axis2

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pascal,

stupid question: What do you want to do? ODE is a BPEL engine. Such BPEL
processes are exposed as Web services and orchestrate other Web services
in order to achieve a more complex (business) goal. ODE takes care of
this. What you're doing is extending the engine's core. Is that really
what you want?

Best,
  Tammo

--