Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rohan Kurian <ku...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/07 04:41:54 UTC

Re: Versions of windows supported and meaning of log error message - This operating system has been tested less rigorously

Hi Pavel,
    Thanks for your reply. It does make things clear for us.

One request, please accomodate if possible. You mentioned that this message
"This operating system has been tested less rigorously" is old and
misleading.

Can this be removed in a future release? Also we would like to know when it
is removed.

Thanks,
Rohan

Posted by Rohan Kurian <ku...@gmail.com>.