Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mark Lybarger <Ma...@CBC-Companies.com> on 2003/12/03 21:29:12 UTC

finding system.out

i'm trying to debug why my test aren't running good in a qa environment.  i have added some System.out.println statements to my Test class, but i'm unable to find the output anywhere.  i've used System.out statements in HttpUnit tests and the output is shown on the command line output from running the ant task.

Any ideas how I can see my System.out statements?

thanks
~mark

---

RE: finding system.out

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Mark,

Are these SOP executed on the client side or on the server side? If it's
on the server side, then it depends how you run Cactus. Are you using
the <cactus> task? If so, are you redirecting the server output to a
file? If so, the SOP output should in that file.

-Vincent