Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/02 23:16:50 UTC

[COMMUNITY] Thomas Andraschko - Committer

The MyFaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Thomas Andraschko as the newest MyFaces committer!
Thomas is a long-time active member of the MyFaces community,
especially in MyFaces Core, and has worked in the past on MyFaces
External Validator and MyFaces Extensions CDI.   Thomas is also part
of the Apache DeltaSpike community, a related JSF project at the
Apache Software Foundation.

Welcome & regards,
Mike

Re: [COMMUNITY] Thomas Andraschko - Committer

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Strange.

Permissions were missing from MyFaces core.

Should be fixed now.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
welcome!

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Thomas,

You should already have commit access to all of the MyFaces svn
repository and several of the JIRA subprojects.

I recommend that you test your commit access and let us know if you
have any issues.

You can do that by committing one of your patches, such as
MYFACES-4005, and resolving the associated issue and/or by adding your
information to team-list.html and committing
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/publish/team-list.html.
 At some point we need to look into managing these pages using maven
again, I suspect.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
welcome!

regards,