Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jakub Suder <ps...@megapolis.pl> on 2006/05/07 18:57:44 UTC

changelog plugin

Hello,
	can somebody help me with the maven changelog plugin? I'm using maven 2 and
trying to use the plugin to make reports, but the reports it makes are
somehow incomplete - it doesn't count all the entries in the log. I'm not
sure but I think it just counts only those entries which have at least one
file from src/main/java in them. I'm working on a web application in struts,
so a lot of my commits make changes to some jsps or xmls in src/main/webapp,
and those are not shown in the log. Can somebody tell me what should I do, or
at least tell me how can I contact the people who are working on this plugin?
(the plugin is mentioned on http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html, but
when I click changelog there, it shows me an error page). I tried to
set "basedir" property in this plugin's configuration in pom.xml, but this
doesn't seem to help.

Regards,
Jakub Suder