Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Carfield Yim <ca...@carfield.com.hk> on 2007/12/03 20:27:31 UTC

GUI development using wicket, possible? make sense??

Recently eclipse start few project that let developer directly port
their GUI application as AJAX web application. I just wonder can
wicket do similar thing? As wicket parsing the HTML like template to
java object internally and generate web pages and able to handle
various events. Is that possible that I can start the application as
an remote SWT / swing application? Or it is just not make sense at
all??