Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Eugene Kondrashev <eu...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/08 13:51:23 UTC

Table Row Editor callback

Hi!

Can somebody explain where should I add my callback to save changes at my
backend when user hits enter or clicks outside the bounds of the editor?

Thanks, Eugene

Re: Table Row Editor callback

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
There are a couple of ways you could do this:

a) You could override endEdit() in the editor and write the changes to the server before calling the superclass method to update the local version.

b) You could provide a custom List implementation to serve as your data model that wraps a local data set (e.g. an ArrayList) but propagates writes back to the server.