Posted to users@camel.apache.org by piyushbhatt <bh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 09:07:05 UTC

Access FileIdempotentRepository in Custom File Process Strategy

Hi,

We have implemented a custom file process strategy using a file store based
idempotent repository which is configured in the xml

Lets say we have 2 types of files A and B where B has to be transferred
after A. So the logic for transferring B is as below
Class CustomProcessStrategy extends GenericFileProcessStrategySupport<T>
{
   public boolean begin(GenericFileOperations<T> operations,
GenericFileEndpoint<T> endpoint, Exchange     exchange, GenericFile<T> file)
{

      If (file.getFileName()==A)
         return accept=true;
      else If (file.getFileName==B &
endpoint.getIdempotentRepository().contains(A))
         return true;
      else return false;

}

The file A is getting transferred though B never gets transferred since the
method endpoint.getIdempotentRepository().contains(A) always returns false
though the file A is stored in the file store idempotent repository when we
look at it.

Am I missing something in the begin method ?

Regards
Piyush