Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/08/14 04:10:29 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.1-incubator

This vote has lasted much longer than 72 hours.   We have binding +1
votes from 3 IPMC people and no -1 or 0 votes.   (in addition to the CXF
committer votes)

Binding +1:  Jim Jagielski, Robert Donkin, James Strachan

This vote has passed.   I'm proceeding with the release and moving the
artifacts from the staging area to the release areas.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to look at the release!  Many thanks
to Jim for doing some "release stuff" like updating the exports page
that none of us had the access to do.   I know he's real busy already,
but taking the time to help us out is greatly appreciated.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer