Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Riffe, Melvin" <MR...@upstate.com> on 2004/11/02 03:48:36 UTC

I need a list of filenames

I need to capture a list of filenames, create a file listing them, and
feed that into another process.  I have the last part with the <exec/>
tag.  Is there a set to tags I can use to accomplish the first two?

Thanks...

Mel Riffe

Re: I need a list of filenames

Posted by Kris Read <kr...@gmail.com>.
Capture the list from where, in what format, and store it in what kind of file?

This is a very specific problem with no details.

There are many ANT tasks that might or might not be helpful...