Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Brad Nicholes <bn...@novell.com> on 2005/07/20 21:17:24 UTC

APR 1.2.0 build broken on NetWare (Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.0)

  I'm not sure how to fix it.  There was a reason why I had to compile
the Ldap support into a separate library before linking the whole thing
together but sitting here at ApacheCon, its not coming to me right at
the moment.  Any how, my concern is that even if I can fix the apr build
files to not require the prebuilt apuldap library, ldap support on
NetWare would be broken anyway due to the fact that there was a good
reason why I patched the make files to build the library in the first
place.  I still think that it would be easier to release at least a
1.2.0 version of APU with the ldap patches folded in and anything else
that might be good to go.

Brad

<42...@force-elite.com>, Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>