Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com> on 2017/05/01 18:49:43 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.6.0 (RC1)

Dear Community,

Please vote on the following Apache Apex Core 3.6.0 release candidate 1.

This release adds the support for custom control tuples, experimental
support for plugins
and other improvements and important bug fixes.

This is a source release with binary artifacts published to Maven.

List of all issues fixed: https://s.apache.org/HQ0r

Staging directory
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/apex/apache-apex-core-3.6.0-RC1/
Source zip:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/apex/apache-apex-core-3.6.0-RC1/apache-apex-core-3.6.0-source-release.zip
Source tar.gz:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/apex/apache-apex-core-3.6.0-RC1/apache-apex-core-3.6.0-source-release.tar.gz
Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheapex-1028

Git source:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=apex-core.git;a=commit;h=refs/tags/v3.6.0-RC1
(commit: 5a517348ae497c06150f32ce39b6915588e92510)

PGP key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=tushar@apache.org
KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/apex/KEYS

More information at:
http://apex.apache.org

Please try the release and vote; vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve (and what verification was done)
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

How to verify release candidate:

http://apex.apache.org/verification.html

Thanks,
Tushar.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.6.0 (RC1)

Posted by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com>.
I do not seems to have permissions to create versions in JIRA as specified
release steps (http://apex.apache.org/release.html). Can someone create new
release tags for 3.7.0 and 3.6.1.

Thank You,
-Tushar.

Posted by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Chaitanya Chebolu <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.
+1 (binding)

- Signatures, checksums ok
- Build successfully
- README.md, LICENSE, NOTICE, & CHANGELOG.md files

Thks,
Amol

E:amol@datatorrent.com | M: 510-449-2606 | Twitter: @*amolhkekre*

www.datatorrent.com