Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2005/04/17 17:34:43 UTC

CForms, repeater and continuation

Hi,

I have a Cform which is called from any one of a number of web pages.
The CForm contains a repeater widget. Both the main form and the
repeater use beans to hold their data. One of the repeater fields is
populated with data from the initiating web page, the others being
populated by the user. This all works OK.

What I want to do is to allow users to exit the CForm, select another
web page and recall the original CForm instance, populating the repeater
with a second set of repeater fields, one of them populated with data
from the second initiating web page, etc. The end result is a Cform
containing sets of data from a number of web pages and user inputs.  I
don't know how to do this, help please.

I am using cocoon 2-1-7

Peter