Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Böckling <Mi...@giniality.com> on 2005/10/27 17:32:47 UTC

Overriding plugin properties

Hi,

I have a similar question as PhilipMironenko. I'm trying to use the
jar:jar goal to build a zip with a Manifest containing some Javadoc, and
for this to happen I try to overwrite some properties, like
"maven.jar.final.name" and the like. Doesn't work: <j:set ../> and
<maven:set plugin="maven-jar-plugin" .../> both have no effect.
Is there a way? It used to work in a maven.xml, but not in a plugin.jelly.

Thanks for any advice,
Michael Böckling

P.S.: Maybe someday I'll send some bottles of wine to the Maven devs who
decided not to include Jelly in Maven 2...

RE: Overriding plugin properties

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Which maven 1.X are you using ? 1.1-beta-something or 1.0(.2) ?

Arnaud