Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Rezaeifar, Zeinab" <z....@ulster.ac.uk> on 2020/09/21 09:45:13 UTC

pellet Reasoner

Hi,
I am using apache jena 3.16.0 and I would like to use Pellet reasoner as well. I found “ https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.github.ansell.pellet/pellet-core/2.3.6-ansell “ However, this repository looks old and when I added it to my java library, i received errors. I am wondering that there is a version of the pellet reasoner that will be compatible with current apache jena library.
Thanks
Kind regards
Zeinab

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at postmaster@ulster.ac.uk and delete this email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ulster University.
The University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. Ulster University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation.
The Ulster University was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary contact address for Ulster University in Northern Ireland is Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA

Re: pellet Reasoner

Posted by "Rezaeifar, Zeinab" <z....@ulster.ac.uk>.
Hi Piotr,
Thanks for your email. Yes I think it does not work for protege file.
Kind regards
Zeinab

Re: pellet Reasoner

Posted by Piotr Nowara <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zeinab,

Re: pellet Reasoner

Posted by "Rezaeifar, Zeinab" <z....@ulster.ac.uk>.
Hi lorenz,
Thanks for your reply. I am a beginner so sorry if I ask a simple question. With protege file, I mean the ontology file that I generated with Protege.
I am not clear how to modify the pellet file and then run the modified pellet file in my eclipse project file. Currently, I just use its maven repository to use it in my project.
if you could provide more information, I will be thankful
Kind regards
Zeinab

Re: pellet Reasoner

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.