Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2020/06/11 15:38:51 UTC

Re: Credit scoring - Meeting to seek inputs and finalize the approach

I was just adding Fineract Dev list to this email as well. Meeting is
currently scheduled for 1400GMT on Friday.

Can join via Zoom at
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83330882163?pwd=OFpvK0ZrRFJaOU1lUnpiRklaQWdJZz09

Lalit - I created that zoom meeting as well so we could record the session
- are you able to update the invite with those details?

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Credit scoring - Meeting to seek inputs and finalize the approach

Posted by Lalit Mohan S <sl...@gmail.com>.
Dear Ed,

Mehul has an issue running Zoom on his Ubuntu machine. Request that we use
Google Meet mentioned in the meeting invite.

We will take the notes of the discussion and share with you all

Thanks for understanding.

Regards
Lalit