Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Bikram Biswas <bi...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/18 05:10:35 UTC

GSoC '21

Hi everyone. I am very glad that my proposal for Google Summer of Code has
been accepted.
I am very excited to work in GSoC'21 for Cloudstack issue #4813 (Support
multiple SSH keys for VMs)

Re: GSoC '21

Posted by Bikram Biswas <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone. I am very excited to work with you all and to be a part
of the ACS community.

Re: GSoC '21

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bikram,

Re: GSoC '21

    Congratulations Bikram. Welcome to CloudStack and good luck with your project.

    We already have email exchanges, also please feel free to reach out to the community for any help or information.

    Regards,
    Harikrishna

Re: GSoC '21

Re: GSoC '21