Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew <as...@ezan.ac.ru> on 2000/12/20 17:18:51 UTC

Libs and classes are missing in 3.2.1

    Hello, I've the following problem. I've set up my context in c:\a\b and
place my libs in c:\a\b\WEB-INF\lib dir;classes is in
c:\a\b\WEB-INF\classes.
So there is the problem not libs not classes not detected in web-app
runtime( Root exception: ClassNotFoundException).In case of classes I mean
bean classes used
on JSP etc.- supply classes(not jar'ed) ,defined in different packages. For
example c:\a\b\WEB-INF\classes\package1\class1.class.
class1.class couldn't be found... all the same with packaged lib classes.
    Anybody help!!!
P.S. With tomcat 3.1 all was OK.

Re: Libs and classes are missing in 3.2.1 continue

Posted by Mauricio Nuñez <mn...@maxmedia.cl>.
Ok!

Tomcat no work with classes under the web application lib directory. You
must to compress in a jar your classes