Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Jan Andersson <ja...@minq.se> on 2005/03/15 16:49:47 UTC

[mina] Thread pool filters

Are there any recommendations regarding sizes to use for thread pool
filters in Mina? I use both IoThreadPoolFilter and
ProtocolThreadPoolFilter.

I understand that this is dependent on my own implementation, how
much work it is to decode/encode messages, what your server actually
do etc. I also assume that using SSL would be a factor here.

But, still, from a general perspective and how NIO and the thread pool
filters are implemented; Are there any guide lines or recommendations?

/Janne