Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Gupta, Rakesh" <Ra...@sigma-systems.com> on 2004/12/14 15:25:22 UTC

Issue while parsing SOAP response

I am using the Call framework of Axis1.2 for C++. I am able to send a
request successfully with that but however the problem starts when I get the
reply. My SOAP reply looks like :

<soapenv:Body>

<ns1:getIntValueResponse
xmlns:ns1="com.adaptiva.cclient">

<getIntValueReturn href="#id0"/>

</ns1:getIntValueResponse>

<multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0"
xsi:type="xsd:int"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">15

</multiRef>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

But Axis returns me lines only till </ns1:getIntValueResponse>. From the
multiref element onwards all the xml is wiped off.

Does Axis support and recognise multiref elements? And if it does then any
idea why I do not get the complete response ?

Re: Issue while parsing SOAP response

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Axis does not support href/multiref. It is a pending issue.

BTW: I am getting tired telling users that we do not support it ;-)
Feels like we got to do something to this, even if WS-I does not
recommend it. It looks like a real interop issue in current WS world
;-)

Samisa...