Posted to announce@apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/11/15 10:15:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] James Server 3.0-M2 released

The Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server (a.k.a. Apache James) Project
is happy to announce the release of version 3.0-M2 (Milestone 2) of
the Apache James server.

This is the second milestone of the upcomming 3.0 release, which includes
bug-fixes and improvements. All users of 3.0-M1 should upgrade ASAP ;)

We are still actively looking for eager, capable developers to
contribute to James. If you're interesting in contributing to the
James project, please subscribe to the James mailing lists.

Information about James can be found at the James web site at
http://james.apache.org/.

You can grab the release here:
http://james.apache.org/download.cgi

An overview over the changes can be found here:
http://s.apache.org/1Iw

! Be aware this is a milestone so changes in the API are still possible. !

Have fun,
Norman

Re: [ANNOUNCE] James Server 3.0-M2 released

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
... and here
http://twitter.com/#!/planetapache/status/4122281479507968

Eric