Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/10/12 14:52:30 UTC

re: eclipse plugin features was: svn commit: r310226 [1/2]

Hi Fabrizio,

Are all of these features already in the m2 plugin from your earlier work?

Thanks,
Brett

Posted by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@gmail.com>.
On 10/12/05, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Fabrizio,
>
> Are all of these features already in the m2 plugin from your earlier work?

All the new features added here are already in m2.
However at the moment there are features in the m2 plugin not included
in the m1 version and some fixes/tweaks to the m1 plugin not included
in the m2 one. I will try to make to make a list and align the 2
plugins: if possible I will try to use the same unit tests for both,
that could be a good start for sharing some code...

fabrizio