Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/18 09:23:51 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Hi John

Am .05.2017, 17:40 Uhr, schrieb John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org>:

> sospartan,
>
> Couple of things noticed:
>
> - Your email still points to your non-ASF hosted website.  Don't forget
> point to your ASF website.
> - The source release still contains a sub-directory.
> - Its still not clear to me how to create the binary.
> - Your package.json points still to old alibaba repos and not ASF repos
>
> I would like to see these 4 issues fixed for next release.
>
> LICENSE file looks good, minor typos (still need to fix the extra
> comments)
> NOTICE file looks fine
> DISCLAIMER is present.
> No binaries that I can find.

Well, they are not directly in the release, but they are on the ASF
Infrastructure.
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/weex-jars.tar.gz
I don't know, if this is fine.

Regards, Raphael

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi sospartan,

Am .05.2017, 11:29 Uhr, schrieb sospartan <so...@gmail.com>:

> Raphael,
> This tarball(https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/weex-j
> ars.tar.gz) is not used. I have exclude playground
Well, maybe you should move this away from dist.

> app and use installed gradle to setup android project. So these file is
> not
> needed.
This sounds good.

Regards, Raphael

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Raphael,

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git
>>> ;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.12.0-rc4
>>>
>>> The commit hash:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git;a=commit;h=
>>> e19ef8a4acc39cd8db2cf3be4f8369f6d7a0bb43
>>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.
>>> git;a=commit;h=e19ef8a4acc39cd8db2cf3be4f8369f6d7a0bb43>
>>>
>>> The source tarball can be found at:
>>>
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.12.0
>>> -incubating/RC4/
>>>
>>> The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:
>>> 97B9 6598 A6A3 B63C 53BD  77E9 44C5 2286 22B9 7784
>>>
>>> Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/KEYS
>>>
>>> Release note about this version:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WEEX-26
>>>
>>> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Best Regards!

sospartan
http://weex.apache.org/ <https://weex-project.io/>