Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/22 19:04:49 UTC

Re: [tynamo-user] [ANNOUNCEMENT] tapestry-security 0.2.1 and 0.3.0 released!

Hi,

Congratulations for your work !

@Kalle and Tynamo users

Is somebody interested on finishing the Tynamo Hotel-Booking-Demo ?
Security works fine, but it will be veeeery interesting to finish the work
using conversations module too.

Just drop me an e-mail if somebody is interested on working on that. I just
have no time right now to finish the version of this demo.

Cheers,

Katia