Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by "Fco. David Ferraes Feria" <da...@ferraes.mx> on 2024/03/08 21:07:11 UTC

Dynamic USER assignment attribute value.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the time you invested in this excellent tool. I have a quick
question about the Dynamic USER assignment: Is it possible to use the
value of the same group, like name, to match with the user assignment?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Francisco David Ferraes Feria

Re: Dynamic USER assignment attribute value.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 08/03/24 22:07, Fco. David Ferraes Feria wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for the time you invested in this excellent tool. I have a quick question about the Dynamic USER assignment: Is it possible to use the value of the same group, like name, to match with the user assignment?

Hi,
sorry, I don't understand: can you please provide an example of what you are trying to achieve?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence