Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by marta_rn <mr...@agnitio.es> on 2008/06/04 12:55:31 UTC

100 % CPU Usage

Hello all!!

I am having some CPU problems with Active MQ, you might enlighten me

The fact is that I have a program which uses Active MQ to send and receive
messages. The receiver part is in C++ and the sender in Java.

When I upload it to a Linux machine and run it, if I see the CPU usage, it
gets to the 100% !!! I have tried with the onMessage receiving mode and the
normal receive, but it is the same.

Any ideas? :,(

Thanks all!!

Marta

Re: 100 % CPU Usage

Posted by marta_rn <mr...@agnitio.es>.
Hi Rob,

Do you think it would solve the problem? Is there something like a known bug
or a known behavour? :working:

Thanks!! :-)

Re: 100 % CPU Usage

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.