Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by IluckySi <11...@qq.com> on 2019/03/05 01:36:33 UTC

回复: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

Hi, All:

Thank you~

Posted by 王凯 Kai Wang <or...@gmail.com>.
HI, All
The problem of subscribing to the private list has been resolved, thanks

王凯 Kai Wang <or...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月5日周二 上午10:20写道:

--
王凯 Kai Wang

Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

Posted by 王凯 Kai Wang <or...@gmail.com>.
HI, All

--
王凯 Kai Wang

Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

Posted by 王凯 Kai Wang <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi All:
private@skywalking.apache.org failed, my gmail mailbox did not receive any
mail

IluckySi <11...@qq.com> 于2019年3月5日周二 上午9:36写道:

> Hi, All:
> private@skywalking.apache.org successfully~
>

> Thank you~

王凯 Kai Wang

Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

Posted by 王凯 Kai Wang <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi All:
private@skywalking.apache.org failed, my gmail mailbox did not receive any
mail