Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/30 10:35:16 UTC

[DISCUSS] code style for griffin

hi All,

I think it is the appropriate time to discuss about code style.

We have many contributors but lack standard/synced coding style.

We are using scala, java, typescript for developing,

it is better to have different templates to standardize our source code.

attached one scala template here.

Your feedback are welcomed.

Thanks,
William

Re: [DISCUSS] code style for griffin

Posted by Alex Lv <lu...@hotmail.com>.
Agree.
Java code style is already documented in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

获取 Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>