Posted to odf-users@incubator.apache.org by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/04 16:09:31 UTC

Re: custom designed ordered and unordered lists

Hello Georg,

Just returned from a vacation and will need to take a deeper look into it.
From the internal view of some office applications, lists are just
paragraphs with some additional properties. You pick a paragraph and assign
some list styles to it.
I started to work on lists using odf changes, let me see if I am able to
finish it within the next month.

Cheers,
Svante
ᐧ

AW: custom designed ordered and unordered lists

Posted by DevNews <De...@safir-wid.de>.
Hi Svante,

I created an issue and uploaded the patches.
The JUnit-Test creates temporary odt-files that contain the new lists. I am not shure if the Tests are really very useful. Please look at them.
If the indentation oft the files is not ok, please contact me directly: DevNews@safir-wid.de

Internet: www.safir-wid.de
Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Georg,

create a JIRA issue for what you are improving for the Simple API (use this
as the component) and attach two patches to the JIRA issue.
One patch for the tests, which would fail without your other patch
providing the implementation.
The patches might be GIT or Subversion, I would prefer GIT, as I would
merge them as soon our repository was transformed from Subversion to GIt.

Thanks in advance for the patches!
Svante
ᐧ

> Hallo Svante,
>
> me, too, just came back from a vacation!
> Before my vacation I implemented these list-decorators  as desribed below.
> Now I planned to implement some unit-tests and then suppose these changes
> to be imported to the project.
>
> The changes would be the following new classes:
>
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberDecoratorBase
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberedAlphaLowerDecorator
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberedAlphaUpperDecorator
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberedGreekLowerDecorator
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberedGreekUpperDecorator
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberedRomanLowerDecorator
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberedRomanUpperDecorator
>
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.BulletDecoratorBase
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.SquareDecorator
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.DiscDecorator
>
> And the changes classes ( that behave unchanged)
>
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.BulletDecorator
> - org.odftoolkit.simple.text.list.NumberDecorator
>
> What shall I do?
>

> Cheers,
> Georg
>

> safir Wirtschaftsinformationsdienst GmbH
> Möllendorffstr. 49
> 10367 Berlin
> Tel.:++49 30 577981 - 0
> Fax: ++49 30 577981 - 18
> E-Mail: info@safir-wid.de
> Internet: www.safir-wid.de
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 66681
> USt-ID: DE 193584747

From the internal view of some office applications, lists are just paragraphs with some additional properties. You pick a paragraph and assign some list styles to it.